Safe Fleet Unveils Three Unique to Marketplace Innovations
Breakthrough Technology in Video Safety and Last-Mile Shelving Takes Center Stage at
Work Truck Week Show
Belton, MO (March 8, 2023) ¾ Safe Fleet, the leading provider of safety solutions for fleet vehicles, is proud to announce three new innovations designed to improve productivity and reduce the risk of injury to operators, passengers, and pedestrians. The new products are debuting at the Work Truck Week 2023 Show happening March 7-10 in Indianapolis.
“As part of our mission to make fleets smarter and people safer, we are thrilled to introduce and demo these innovations,” says Mike Schulte, President of Safe Fleet. “These best-in-class brands in video safety and last mile shelving advance drivers’ productivity and most importantly increase their safety.”
Here is a look at the new innovations from Safe Fleet:
AI-Powered Dual Dash Cam that detects and alerts for drowsiness, sleeping, seat belt usage, distracted driving, and phone usage before uploading to the cloud, while road-facing camera records real-time alerts.
- Facial Recognition Software: Identifies drivers and tags them to their routes/vehicles.
- Real-Time Capabilities: Real-time alerts, and driver scoring capabilities support training, productivity, and safe-driving initiatives.
- External Events: Detects and alerts drivers of sudden braking, excessive acceleration, and harsh cornering, with all events recorded and uploaded to the cloud.
- Multi-Level Privacy Option: Offers blurring or total blackout options that protect drivers’ privacy at all times.
- Cloud Storage: Incident video and metadata are auto uploaded to the cloud and used to give driver scoring, coach safer driving, and exonerate drivers.
- Emergency Aid: Features an easily accessible panic button.
Advanced wireless video transmitter technology for the rear of semi-trailers.
- Instant Pairing: Patent pending Pairing-Over-Power enables camera + monitor coupling via vehicle’s electrical system.
- 300-feet Transmission: Strong wireless signal strength ensures up to 300 ft of distance.
- Trailer Swap: Easy transfer from trailer to trailer with effortless pairing.
- Robust Built: Durable metal housing & IP69K rating allows for external installation.
- Cost Savings: Reduces installation costs and “out of service” time by up to 70%.
Because speed is what counts in last mile delivery, FoldPro Shelving offers a solution that boasts a unique design meticulously engineered to offer unparalleled durability, enhanced productivity, and speed all while prioritizing safety. FoldPro Shelving is available for Transit, Sprinter, Promaster and Box Truck vehicles.
- Safe, Intuitive & Ergonomic Operation: Enjoy effortless one-hand operation with a dependable latch mechanism that holds each shelf securely in place, whether open or closed.
- Driver Fatigue: Reduce driver distractions by minimizing vibration and noise with our quiet spring retention shelf-latch system.
- Patented Durable Design: Strong, yet lightweight aluminum design yields increased payload and achieves 60 lbs. per linear foot weight capacity.
- Flexible Storage: Maximize available space with the option to stow shelves in a vertical position when not in use.
- Quick, Easy, and Adjustable: Avoid installation headaches with assembled components and convenient shelf height adjustment capability.
About Safe Fleet
Headquartered in Belton, MO, Safe Fleet is the leading provider of safety solutions for fleet vehicles. Their best-in-class smart solutions form an integrated safety platform for fleets of every type – School Bus, Transit, Fire, EMS, Law Enforcement, Work Truck, Truck & Trailer, Construction, Agriculture, Waste & Recycling, Industrial and Military. With a broad portfolio of market-leading brands, 1,800 employees, 15 manufacturing locations and 12 service centers, Safe Fleet continues to innovate and deliver the smart safety solutions that fleets need to survive and thrive in a changing world – and ensure that drivers, passengers, and everyone around them arrive home safely. Safe Fleet is driving safety forward for today’s and tomorrow’s fleets. For more information visit www.safefleet.net.